Palace makes a perfect venue for all kinds of hospitality and
entertaining. Situated at the heart of a traditional Scottish estate,
it has the facilities and space to be able to host a wide variety of
functions and events, from a day's shooting in the Perthshire hills to
a grand dinner or reception in the splendour of the Long Gallery.
fascinating history lends a unique atmosphere to any occasion and
creates an impression that will be long treasured by your guests.Private Dining and Entertaining
Palace has various dining facilities, and absolute exclusivity is
guaranteed by our policy of never accepting more than one client at a
time. Tables are set with Wedgwood armorial china, Scottish cut crystal
and Irish damask linen. Fresh table flower arrangements and calligraphy
place names are also included in this dining experience. We have formed
a new catering partnership with award winning company Heritage
Hospitality. The company specialises in catering for events at a range
of exclusive heritage venues throughout Scotland.Client Entertaining
Palace provides a unique setting for both entertaining and business. It
is the ideal venue for dinners, lunches, wine tastings, lectures,
musical evenings and photographic shoots. All guests have the
opportunity to take advantage of Scone Palace's remarkable State Rooms
and grounds. We are also able to arrange private tours of the Palace.
The Parklands at Scone Palace, with spectacular views over the River
Tay, provide an excellent location for sporting activities. Previous
clients have enjoyed archery, clay pigeon shooting and off-roading.
- Exclusive lunches or dinner parties in Queen Victoria's Room.
- Weddings, receptions and christenings in a palatial setting.
- Scottish breakfasts by the Old Kitchen Range.
- Lavish receptions, buffets and cocktail parties for up to 300 in the State Rooms.
- Picnic lunches, barbecues, shooting lunches in the grounds.
- Combine hospitality in the Palace with activities in the parklands or with shooting or fishing on the Estate.