All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, Great Scotland:
- may delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice, and
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website.
The services, information, software or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the Great Scotland website are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind.
Great Scotland expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Great Scotland shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the Great Scotland website. Specifically, Great Scotland shall have no liability for:
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Great Scotland makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Great Scotland makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, ' Great Scotland' shall include Great Scotland Limited, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Under no circumstances shall Great Scotland be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.